Thursday, March 13, 2008

What We've Been Up To!

Last week - I was sick. Jack was sick (and constipated). Lonnie was out of town. Life was miserable.


This week - Daddy came home. And the sun came out. And we all felt better. :)


In more exciting news...the snow is melting!!! I can see my grass!!! I never thought this day would come. It has. I couldn't be happier. It was FIFTY-FIVE degrees out today. Jack and I went to get some new rubber boots and he enjoyed splashing in the puddles that are forming around the house. He was so excited to walk in the grass! I had to put daddy's hat on him today because the sun was bright and bothering his dilated eye (summer should be fun). He sure looked cute in that hat, though. :)











Yesterday we went to one of those paint-your-own-pottery places for a special children's session. We listened to a story and then the kids got to paint a piggy bank. Behold, the finished product. (There is much more to it, but I think you get the idea from this picture!)


No comments: