Thursday, April 10, 2008

Some Pictures, That's All...

I'm not embarassed to say that we went to the Spam Museum last month (yes, they really have a museum for this stuff). We actually had a fun time. And, it was free. I've never tried Spam, and I don't plan on it in the near future, but I still had a good time.
Before
("Hm? What was I doing? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. What's in my mouth? Definitely not your soda that I grabbed off the table. Definitely not that.")

After
("How you doin'?")


2 comments:

Cheryl said...

The Spam museum! LOL That's awesome! Kind of like the ramen museum that we went to in Japan. LOL

Nauntie Lush said...

WHAT A DOLL!! And you my dear look MARVALOUS!! I can't believe how big Jack is getting, and how much I miss you.

Spam museum? I guess I have heard it all now. Once I go there my food museum voyages will be complete - we visited the Corn Palace many moons ago. Although I will never try Spam. The name alone scares me!!