I can't believe I forgot to post this when it happened. Last week, we went to the park. We've been going to the park a lot, now that the weather has gotten nicer. We decided to try a park that we don't usually go to, but left early because it was pretty dirty (and no one else was there!). As we started walking down the walkway to the car, Jack picked up an old, dirty, empty water bottle that someone left on the ground. As soon as I saw him pick it up, I yelled at him to PUT IT DOWN and as the words were coming out of my mouth - he stuck the bottle IN HIS MOUTH.
That is THE grossest thing he has every done. I wanted to put hand sanitizer in his mouth and make him swallow it.
As of today, he hasn't gotten sick from it. That we know of.