Sunday, July 6, 2008


On the plane, on the way to Phoenix. The headphones stayed on for about 45 seconds.





At the park by Auntie Nan & Uncle Josh's house. (My deepest, most sincere apologies to the woman in the background. I don't know who you are, but this was one of the only decent pictures of Jack at the park. My husband was taking pictures. Again, I am sorry. I hope you never know this picture exists.)






Nana and Jack at the pool at Nana & Chuck's condo.






Shanna with the biggest slice of pizza EVER.






Pooped.



Uncle Josh & Jack at the piano at Mimi & Papa's (my grandparents') house.

NOW - Right about here is where I thought about posting some pictures taken the night before my mom and Chuck's wedding. My better judgement said not to. Let's just say that some people had a little bit much to drink and the photos weren't exactly flattering. Lots of half-closed eyes and wobbly smiles. So....we'll just keep those in the family.

Do you see my boogie?

"Adult Time" at The Cheesecake Factory with Josh & Shanna.

They're just too cute.

Also, I need to apologize to my mom and Chuck. We did not get one good picture of them together. All of our pictures of the two of them were either taken on the night-we-shall-not-speak-of or they were taken when my mom didn't have any makeup on...and I don't think she'd appreciate the internets seeing her without makeup on.

There's our vacation pictures in a nutshell! I wish we could've gotten some of the wedding ceremony, but Lonnie was busy keeping Jack out of trouble and I was busy melting in the sun with the rest of the participants.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...no Pringles picture??? Oh well. Don't worry, we don't have any pictures of you and Lonnie! Shh...don't tell :) Thanks for finally putting up the pics!

Anonymous said...

Hey...You could've very well cropped the lady's BUTT out!

Dana said...

i just thought it was funny that you actually brought me attention to the poor victim's behind. =)nice