Friday, September 26, 2008

Fall Fashion Tips from the Renaissance Festival

Last week, we took a family trip to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival to meet up with my dad and his wife. Normally we wouldn't go to a Renaissance Festival. It's just not our thing. But, we wanted to spend time with family and enjoy the warm weather before it went away. It was fascinating. I noticed a lot of new fall trends and thought I would share them with you all.





Lonnie caught this couple in the middle of their own photo shoot. It's a little hard to see, but the girlfriend (green fairy) is taking the picture of her boyfriend (half man/half some-kind-of-animal-with-horns-and-fur). Fur and horns are in. Only for men.





Wings are in. They show your angelic side. Unless, of course, your wings are black. Then they show your satanic side.





This guy was smoking something. I do like the fall colors that he's used, though.





Ignore the weird, blurry look on Jack's face and focus on the woman behind him. Apparently tails are in this fall. Seriously.
(Oh, and then I got reprimanded by the same woman not to take any pictures in the gallery. It was a wooden shack with swords in it.)





OMG! I think this guy noticed that I was taking his picture. Quick! Put the camera away before they realize that we're not one of them!!!






This one might be a little harder to see, but the girl on the left has a pet dragon. On a stick. You can't make this stuff up. She should really keep an eye on her dragon though...because not too far away, they're selling...


"Dragon Claws."
Again, you can't make this stuff up.






(This is all a joke. I am just trying to be funny. I do not intend to be mean to people. The folks dressed up are obviously looking for attention, so I am just giving them what they want.)



No comments: