Thursday, January 1, 2009

Silence

I have been trying to write a new post for almost 3 weeks. But every time I sit at the computer, the words have a hard time coming out. I was going to write a post about the new year and reflect back on 2008, but that just made me want to whine. Truthfully, it's been a very difficult year. But in the midst of it all, God is still faithful. I am learning that God is not silent. Even when we don't feel Him, He is working. His answers might not always be the ones I'm hoping for, but I continue to trust that He is sovereign. I lean into His promises of never leaving me and always loving me.

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved.” - Helen Keller




(Hopefully I will write more very soon!)


No comments: