Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Let's talk sensitive kids...

Jack has a thing about hair/fuzz. Hair in his mouth, hair in his eyes, hair on his food. It sends him into a huge tantrum most of the time. Unfortunately for him, we have two pets and quite a bit of dust, so there's a lot of hair/fuzzies flying around our house.

We were eating pancakes for dinner tonight when he started complaining that there was a hair on his piece of pancake. He refused to focus on anything other than the hair on his pancake. So he handed it to me and told me to take it off (I'd like to say that he asked me nicely to take it off, but in reality, he yelled and commanded me to take it off). I inspected the offending piece of pancake and couldn't see anything. I looked closer. Nothing. Closer, closer, closer. Oh look - here's what I saw....

Do you see it??? Here's a little help....





Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

2 comments:

Givinya De Elba said...

Oh Steph. That is unbelievable. Well, we all know that he doesn't wear glasses to correct his vision! His eyes are awesome! The joys of sensitive kids, hey? Is he similar with sounds and tastes?

Tiffiny said...

Oh my Gosh!!! Steph that is hilarious.. maybe not in the moment, but hilarious none the less!!! His attention to detail is amazing even if a little obsessive... :) Gotta love them huh?