Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Poo(h)

Oh...what a day. Halloween. My dad's wife, Kiki, bought Jack a Winnie the Pooh costume a few weeks ago and I was so excited for him to wear it today. We put it on this morning and BAM! his day was ruined. It was like I put a suit filled with needles on him. He cried. And whined. And cried some more. And whined some more. So I took it off.


Fast forward to after dinner (which was a big fight that I don't even want to get into), we decide to put Jack back in his costume and take him to a couple of houses in the neighborhood. We tell him that he will get CANDY if he leaves the costume on. So, we walk to the houses, get the candy and it hits him that he will get CANDY with his costume on. So he agrees to leave the costume on in the car on the way to church. And he leaves it on through most of church...until I have to take it off because he is overheating. He was more than happy to leave that thing on after I gave him a big piece of chocolate. I really wanted to stay home and pass out candy tonight, but we had obligations at church tonight. Maybe next year. Either way, I think Jack makes a pretty cute Pooh.

No comments: