Monday, May 26, 2008

Menu Plan Monday



Monday - Chicken Caesar Salad with garlic bread (I'm making my own dressing - yikes!)

Tuesday - Sweet & Sour Meatballs with rice

Wednesday - Linguine with Zucchini, Browned Butter and Garlic

Thursday - Mac & Cheese (yes, the stuff out of a box) with hot dogs (I know...shame on me)

Friday - Everything Lo Mein

Saturday - Nasty Nachos

Sunday - Turkey burgers and fries

Dinner tonight might change because there's a possibility we'll be going over to someone's house for a BBQ. In that case, everything will get moved over by one day!


Head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie for more menus! :)

1 comment:

Nauntie Lush said...

I am going to try these "Nasty Nachos" - although I think she needs to come up with a better name for them - and great planning for the menu. It is such a lifesaver to do it like this. You have inspired me to get back to doing it the right way~