Things that have happened today to prove to me that I have a BOY:
1. Random grease spots showing up on his elbow, hands, and shirt. I have no clue where they came from.
2. Dirt. Everywhere.
3. A new-found love for stepping on ants.
4. Grabbing the clothes out of a package Nana sent him and throwing them on the ground, looking for something else in the box.
5. Wiping snot on his arm, therefore smearing it all over the side of his face.
6. Pudding stains on the back of his shirt. How?
7. Truly believing that his new sandals make him run faster. :)
8. Chewing a chicken nugget, spitting it out and eating it again.
9. Trying to poke the dog's eyes out.
10. Laughing hysterically after he "toots."
Ahhhhh, I'm so in love with my boy. :)